• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that the REAL refs are back...

TruCatzFan

That was so funny. You should do stand up... On second thought, go sit your ass down in a corner and punch yourself repeatedly in the dick!

Our two losses were the result of a pure lack of preparedness and execution on our part. It had nothing to do with referee incompetence.

But, hey, shouldn't stop anybody from making retarded cheerleading threads, should it?

This should actually help us against Atlanta. The replacements were letting all kinds of Offensive PI go on. The real refs being back should help us against a big physical receiver like Jones who might push off or otherwise use his body to make a play. Given Smitty was getting away with murder with the replacements too, but the real refs keeping both teams receiving cores more honest, I think hurts the Falcons more than us just because so much of their offense is built around the pass.

Theres alot of hate on huddle right now. Glad to see you trying to rally the troops TCF.

DONT UNDERESTIMATE OUR TEAM

We have to shake all the labels, do without the dances and celebrating (excluding the TD ball handouts) and do what we do best...pound the rock and set up big plays imo. I feel we have "Winners" on this team and im looking for the Panthers to turn this adversity into a driving desire of commitment/never give up attitude that we all know is there.

Well, theres my bit of homerism for the week...

This should actually help us against Atlanta. The replacements were letting all kinds of Offensive PI go on. The real refs being back should help us against a big physical receiver like Jones who might push off or otherwise use his body to make a play. Given Smitty was getting away with murder with the replacements too, but the real refs keeping both teams receiving cores more honest, I think hurts the Falcons more than us just because so much of their offense is built around the pass.

ATL and a whole bunch of other teams were getting away with a whole lot. It stops this weekend. Btw I'm glade the real refs are back because we had no chance with them in ATL. The crowd would have owned the refs.

replacement refs were the only reason we stood a shot against Atlanta

ummmm.....they were calling things in favor of the home team at a very abnormal rate.

if anything this balances things a bit. if we have hochuli calling it then we have things tipping in our favor because he usually calls more against the home team than away team.

Our two losses were the result of a pure lack of preparedness and execution on our part. It had nothing to do with referee incompetence.

But, hey, shouldn't stop anybody from making retarded cheerleading threads, should it?

Ummmm. How bout no. Our two losses came from pure and utter lack of execution, plain and simple. They were hungry vs The Saints, and that's who we are. I'm not glad that the Giants stomped us...mbut I hope it serves as a lesson to our relatively young team that's not used to beating people on a regular. They obviously thought that the G men were gonna lay down for is due to all of their injuries, and it showed.

You know what my favorite thing is about all this pre-ATL talk?

All the "Captain anal rape" "Captain gonna get torched by Julio" comments.

Josh Norman is our starting fugging corner and has done a great job against some proven NFL receivers. Yeah if we don't get pass rush than Matt Ryan and his accurate noodle arm will be able to get the ball to anyone. But Learn your fugging team...

You know what my favorite thing is about all this pre-ATL talk?

All the "Captain anal rape" "Captain gonna get torched by Julio" comments.

Josh Norman is our starting fugging corner and has done a great job against some proven NFL receivers. Yeah if we don't get pass rush than Matt Ryan and his accurate noodle arm will be able to get the ball to anyone. But Learn your fugging team...

Josh Norman has not done a great job. I'm not trying to be a dick but he has been exploited exactly the way you would expect a rookie from his level of competition to be exploited.

Archived