• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PTI just broke story on Observer Cartoon

TruCatzFan

I guess my problem with it is that if he hadn't done his "typical" TD celebration, he would have been called out for that too... I realize that with him "pouting" on the sidelines as some have proclaimed, then him celebrating when he got his TD it "looks" like he's being selfish... but I guarantee, would put money on it... had it been DWill, Smitty, Tolbert, Olsen or anyone else that scored that TD, Cam would have been right there in their face celebrating with them.

The guy likes to score, he likes to win... he hates to play bad... granted he's got some maturing to do, but he's 23, holy poo... who doesn't at 23? Like Dpanther said, it's 3 freaking games into a long season.

Cam isn't getting criticized for fiery behavior, but the lack thereof. Hence, the Hello Kitty reference.

This isn't that hard to understand is it?

Cam isnt getting criticized for a lack of, he's being criticized for being black playing NFL QB, wearing a towel over his head, being too ambitious while being black, and being too "fiery" about losing in his press conference. He's also being accused of being a selfish player who only cares about the spotlight and his brand.

Comprendo? Bueno.

This topic is well done and over done; but, reality is, Newton isn't 'fiery' in his press conference. He isn't comprehendible.

Big difference.

Still that is fixable and not a crucifible condition.

My issue is simply that we have Ray Lewis, affillated with a murder, we have the Steelers QB with all grades of drama and his abuse of women, we have, my personal favorite, Dez Bryant knocking his Mother around, and what gets the cartoon, a 23 year old QB's celebration.

Give me a break.

Archived