• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PTI just broke story on Observer Cartoon

TruCatzFan

I don't get why the media hates Cam so much. NO one wanted or expected him to perform at the level he did and they were forced to eat crow. So i get why they hate him now, but why did they hate him then? Even before he was a Panther I liked the dude. I mean i didn't love him (as his auburn team ripped through my university) but I never wanted the guy to fail the way the media does now. I hate saying this but a Jake Locker or Blaine Gabbert wouldn't be treated this way.

I hate the media, they were wrong when they said he would come in and fail right away, so that made them look bad. Now they are piling on and trying to justify what they originally said.

I don't think it matters if you do anything to the media if you are involved in a case where they are wrong, they will be out to get you and make you look like whatever they want you to look like.

This is why I fuging hate those bastards.

Oh my gosh i criticized Cam Newton!. I guess I'm not aloud to be a fan of this team anymore.. We are aloud to say anything we want about players of the likes of Jimmy, Armanti, Kuechly etc. but if you speak ill of Newton, off with your head..

your post had zero content.

don't mistake not being "aloud" to say something with other people here not tolerating one-liner shitposting.

People won't like it, but my thing is, if you think everyone is entitled to their opinion ....it works both ways. Stephen A is a loud mouth, but I think he was speaking from the heart. I don't necessarily agree with it all, but I did understand him.

My problem with the cartoon is...its THREE games of a 16 game season of a QBs 2nd season in the NFL. Look at history, why can't we wait?

All I wanna know is if Green Bay media made a cartoon of A-Rod doing the gun smoke thing after his first down run on the first play of the game.

No? Just us? k...

Really then why say the following?

You questioned someone else about their fandom because of something they said about our QB.

That has nothing to do with being a fan, you can support every person on the squad down to the waterboy, that's fine with me. Not everyone does, nor do they have to.

I have no agenda but I assure you I have no confusion about my loyalty either(and it doesn't revolve around 1 player)

That clown is your argument lol. I'm reasonably sure that isn't the first time someones been called out here. There is a difference in critiquing a player and just making flat out ignorant statements.

Who said I can't question someones fandom for being a jack ass? Maybe you and the people who "don't like that QB" would be happier with a lifetime of Stefan Lefors, Brett Basanez, and Jimmy Clausen.

Oh and lol hi Grits, I see you are doing the usual.

Archived