• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pass Out of Existence (The Poster)

TruCatzFan

Is a Really Really good dude! He payed for and shipped me a Gatorade Cam bottle. The shipping alone was $8.80. I don't know how many of you would have done something like this, but I just wanted to give him a shout out here on the Main page where more people would see it. I also wanted to thank him publicly.

If you see him around be sure to throw some pie his way. I promised him to take him out for some beers the next time I'm in Charlotte, it's the least I could do for such a great gesture on his part. Everybody is welcome to join.

What a great dude. Pie him if you see him around!

He is a hell of a dude he sent me some awesome Panther cards last year and I will never forget that!! BTW not any Panther cards high end auto cards.

Him and Hank Pimple Ass are some great members here...Hank has hooked me up as well in the past.

Great member makes the huddle a GREAT place.

rumor has it hes steve smith

can you confirm that?

{jk}

Just spreading the panther love.

Glad it arrived TCF, sorry it took me a while. These things flew off the shelves.

You guys are too kind...

I'll take pie now.

Please don't ever apologize for being Awesome ever again! It's sitting on my shelf right now, smiling at me!

Thanks again. I will pm you once I have the dates I'm in town

Please don't ever apologize for being Awesome ever again! It's sitting on my shelf right now, smiling at me!

Thanks again. I will pm you once I have the dates I'm in town

and you said you were buying beer for eveyone on the huddle?

Thanks

BTW pie for pass

Archived