• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3-2 going into the Bye week

TruCatzFan

I see that everyone keeps touting their offense and no mention of their defense.

They have: 7 picks, 7 sacks, and 4 fumble recoveries...

They stack the box, and have confused a legendary QB in Payton Manning.

I still ain't scared. We simply MUST start out fast, so that we can dictate the pace of this game and stay within our gameplan. If they get up on us, it will be hard to reintroduce Double Trouble and stick to the gameplan. Over the course of the game we must stick to the run, even when it seems to not work. If we ever needed a "fox ball" type of game, it's this one.

We gotta punch em in the mouth, and keep doing so, even if it's a few jabs in the first half. Eventually we will land that knockout haymaker! I look fwd to ChudGenius making a comeback and embarrassing one of the Leagues Top Defenses to get our season back on track!

I don't understand everyone's obsession with Atlanta. Sure, they're playing well, but top teams regularly get trounced by "inferior" competition. Anyone remember the Jets not scoring a touchdown almost all preseason and then ripping the Bills apart? Or the Vikings basically stealing the 49ers gameplan and smacking them with it? The less of a shot the pundits give us the better I feel about the game. If no pundit picks us vs. Atlanta I will be 100% convinced of victory. It's just the way the NFL is.

That's a nice theory, and sometimes it does work. But the key there is "sometimes". The question is whether we will be one of those "sometimes" instances.

Some random ass dood from the Giants ran all over this defense, but yea, we're going to stop Lynch.

Pass dat poo yo

Andre Brown was helped quite a bit by the Giants' all-world blocking. I watched some film of the game, and he did have good patience, but it wasn't like he was just juking and cutting through our entire defense. If the Seattle line is as good as the Giants' was, then yeah, we're screwed. Otherwise, though, we may have a chance.

Some random ass dood from the Giants ran all over this defense, but yea, we're going to stop Lynch.

Pass dat poo yo

Difference is that we were respecting Manning and those receivers. I don't think we ever had more than 6 in the box. We can handle Lynch...Wilson and those receivers don't scare me.

Their defense is stout though...

Let focus on the Falcunts though

Good chance were 1-4 heading into the bye...another top 10 pick to shore up the defense unless the team does a complete 180 because the direction they're going in is not good

You must just be hungry... Go grab yourself a Snickers before you post next time. You're just not yourself when you're Hungry!

Archived