• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Missed Saints/Giants games

TruCatzFan

I know it's blasphemous! I was on an 8 day cruise and was really hoping for them to be televised but neither was.

I saw the highlights of the Saints game, and Giants game. Really upset about Giants game. I felt this was an opportunity to put the League on notice, but it seems to have had the opposite effect, and now we have scrutiny all around us.

I was hoping that somebody may have a site (other than rewind) where I can watch both games in full. I'm currently still in miami as our flight doesn't leave until tomorrow am.

Was excited about Saints game and highly disappointed in Our performance against the the Giants. It seems as though J-Stew is the key to our success.

As I haven't seen anything other than highlights what seems to be our problem. Highlights can be misleading as we all know. If some one wants just just give some notes on each game and which players have surprised and or disappointed so that I can look for them in both games when I watch them I will reward with pie.

As for today, I'm a Cowboys, Chargers, and Chiefs fan.

Oh, and vacation was awesome, but I'll Never do it again during football season!

What seems to be our issue though? Is it defensive woes? If so where? Where they consistent problems both games or just one of them?

Basically I'm looking for an overall... Where are we as a football team right now. Some one with some perspective would be ideal.

Vs saints... Were we that good or are the saints just that bad?

It seems to me we're struggling with consistency across the board. I don't want to jump to conclusions though, because I haven't seen the games. Once I get home I will watch them and come up with my own opinions.

As it is right now, I just got the Internet back after 8 days... Just trying to get caught up. I know it's crazy I missed two games, believe me. A lil help though?

Thanks guys

The Saints seem to be that bad without Payton. We are very disfucntional right now with no identity and our QB is speaking to a mind coach about pressure of expecations. We all bought into the hype and the Giants curbstomped us back to reality. Long season tho, first step is too beat atl next week to get some confidence and swagger back.

Every aspect of the game was horrible agaisnt NY.

I think Chud is trying too hard to do what is working for one team. The read-option was working wonders for the Saints, but not the Giants. The Giants have 3 great defensive ends that shut it down and two DT who stuffed us up the middle. Stewart wasn't in this last game and the ground game wasn't established early on, which leads us to our pass attack.

Our passing game is still up to par, in my opinion. Cam was forcing things in because we were down so early. Cam still threw for over 50% of his passes. Take those 3 interceptions and it's a tight game. I think Chud needs to understand the balance of the rushing attack (inside, outside runs, read-option) to effectively run the ball. When we run the ball, Cam will light up the defenses in the air.

Our defense.. It looked poor. I think we focused on Eli too much and gave up the run, which set up the pass game; it was a bad snowball effect. I don't think McDermott has a clue of what he wants to do.

What I think people don't realize is we just played the defending national champions. Every game is big for them; they're defending the title every time they play. Eli is a top 5 quarterback and arguably the most clutch QB in the league right now. Our defense will step up I believe; Norman, Alexander and Kuechly will get more experience of the game and be better components. Our offense is one of the best in the league, but Chud just needs to focus on what match ups to exploit and when to utilize the four headed monster to truly balance our offense.

Archived