• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I want to defend Joe Adams

CardiacCats

He had 2 fumbles Thursday.... He played like ass like the rest of the team. But you can tell this kid is explosive and ready to become lethal. He is a young player and we have to watch him go through the growing pains but I think he has what it takes to become one of the best returners in the league, you can tell he's simply faster and more explosive than Pilares. I think he will be very good and dangerous if we're patient, you knew he was going to have some fumbles this year. The LAST thing we need to do is go back to Pilares-Edwards. It's obvious neither are as dangerous as Adams, they may just be a little better at holding on to the rock right now but Adams will get it fixed.

I really like what I'm seeing from him right now, you can tell he's eager to make an impact and that eagerness may be why we've seen a few fumbles from him so far. I can just tell from watching him compared to Pilares and Edwards hes more dangerous. I'm still high on him as a returner.

Im not sure why they are asking for him to take the ball out of the end zone so deep but its not working. Also I have come to the fact we could have Hester and he still would be shitty with the crapy blocking we do.

Probably bc we have zero defense......and if ST doesn't give Cam something it is a repeat of last year. we go out every week asking a young QB to beat everyone......which is a touch task when teams are actually complete teams Lin all 3 phases.

Probably bc we have zero defense......and if ST doesn't give Cam something it is a repeat of last year. we go out every week asking a young QB to beat everyone......which is a touch task when teams are actually complete teams Lin all 3 phases.

Yea its does seem like we are looking for that spark but it starts with the defense. With the defense was half as creative as our offense is.

It'd be nice to pull things back a bit for him, drop him to just punts for a while. He's definitely explosive as a KR, but he's not a fluid player. He's all shake and bake. Problem is, Pilares is that fluid player who doesn't get the right blocking and so it's hard to tell if he can pick the hole and go, but Pilares is also less likely to make a mess for an 18-22 yard gain that's not worth the risk.

Archived