• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(Fantasy Football) Who I really really want in the 1st round this year...

R0CKnR0LLA

Nobody.

Too many players in the 2nd and 3rd that will be barely a notch below those 1st rounders. Regardless of where my pick is, I'm going to try to trade out of the 1st. Maybe get a 2nd and 4th or if I'm lucky a 2nd and 3rd. That's my plan anyway. Thoughts?

I had them both on a few of my FF teams last year too, but then again I got them in the mid-late rounds :D

DWill is going to face tougher defenses and Stewart will push for more carries (Goodson might take a few as well). I still think he'll have a good year, just not as great as last season. IMO, won't be worth the 2-5 overall pick, which is where I see him going.

I won't be mad or anything if I end up getting him, but the first move will be an attempt to trade down.

Well, seems trading out of the 1st is pretty easy. People go nuts over a 1st rounder. I'm in a 12 man league and I had the #8 overall spot. Packaged that and a 7th rounder (#80 overall) to a guy for the 1st pick in the 2nd round (#13 overall) and 1st pick in the 4th (#37 overall).

I'll probably end up taking the same guy at #13 than I would have at #8 (or a guy with almost the exact same value). So, basically moved my #80 pick to #37 and gave up almost no value to do it.

Might try to trade that top 2nd rounder for a low 2nd rounder and get another extra early pick :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Chris Johnson is going to have a monster year. Outside of the top 2 picks Im going after Chris Johnson. He is really pushing LenDale out the door, Kerry Collins still sucks and nobody there can catch the ball.

So teams will stack the box and make it much tougher for him to break runs. How does that bode well for him?

I don't think I'll do anything but my dynasty league this year, so only a rookie draft for me.

I picked up MJD last year in the fourth round so I've got my up and comer to go along with Westbrook and Lynch when he gets back from suspension.

Archived