• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's Wrong With You Guys ?

You know I picked you guys to win the NFC South.

Ok, you lost to us, but we were at home, and it was Ronde Barbers 200th game.

But to get spanked by the Giants, at HOME, WTF ?

I am not here trolling, just wondering if you guys have any insight as to what went wrong with your team ?

Poor overall coaching:

Instead of making it an interesting/effective wrinkle, our OC has decided that the read option is our base set. The result is that it takes about 4 days for many plays to get rolling, and we (as a fanbase) collectively miss the exotic power I formation.

Our DC has been a bad joke since being hired.

Our ST coach has been a bad joke since being hired.

Rivera's coaching style thus far has been to stare whimsically into the middle distance and get blown the fug up every other game.

Talent issues:

Our defense is mostly scrapheap guys.

Beason looks slow.

Kuechly isn't storming out of the gate.

We have one good player on the defensive line (Johnson) and no semblance of a pass rush.

We have zero speed at WR - Smith is awesome but relies more on kicking people's asses at this point.

We have one TE and Newton seems to struggle syncing with him at times.

Cam is either slumping or is being affected by the better teams knowing how to plan against the read option. Either way, he's moping and pouting already which fuging blows.

We're about to have a huge media shitstorm because Steve Smith lit into Cam Newton on the sidelines and it's just starting to make the rounds. And of course, that's exactly what the doctor ordered right now - distractions.

The guys not being disrespectful, especially compared to some of the Falcons fans that come by trolling here.

As to the question, I feel it mostly goes back to the FO more than anything else. We got worse since last year, seemingly a lot worse. Out of three games, only in one did a big boy football team show up. Chud with his adorable shotgun run poo. If it works, and sometimes it does, then good, but when it fails miserably, he doesn't try anything else. No power runs, no I formations, nothing. When it works, it works great, but when it fails it fails miserably. There is no middle ground.

Hurney is a joke of a GM.

Rivera, don't get me started on Rivera. I use to like the guy but now I just ask myself why. I think the only reason any of us ever liked him was because it wasn't Fox, who we were use to having for years. He hasn't shown a damn thing during a regular season game. Hell, it'd be nice to see him throw the headset or scream at a ref for once. He just doesn't seem to care. Same BS at every press conference, same regurgitated phrases. I want to see him blow up, which wouldn't be all that good but would at least let me know the damn man cared.

The organization just seems lethargic across the board.

Wish we could clean house.

You know I picked you guys to win the NFC South.

Ok, you lost to us, but we were at home, and it was Ronde Barbers 200th game.

But to get spanked by the Giants, at HOME, WTF ?

I am not here trolling, just wondering if you guys have any insight as to what went wrong with your team ?

Can't stop to talk right now, we are busy trying to get our General Manager fired.

Archived