• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About Me

Mrs. Scot

Have lived in SC for about a year and a half now.

As to the match, mutual friends. A friend of hers has attended the church I go to a time or two. We went out, hit it off, the rest is history (or herstory, depending on your perspective).

Wow that sounds too normal. I figured you must have met at a game. Something like you had to comfort her when her Buck's were getting whipped. :D

Thanks to everyone (okay...almost everyone) for the "welcome".

I'm really surprised that Mr. Scot didn't make up a wonderful story about how we met. Dear, you made it boring!!! ;)

Anyway...about this "Buc whooping" I've heard is going to be happening...have to see about that! :boxing_smiley:

Okay, here's our story.

We originally met when we were teens. Her family was fairly prominent in Verona, but had been in a feud with my family for several years. Still, when I saw her, I was so struck that I came looking for her at a balcony that night, and heard that she was calling my name as well.

Oh wait...That's Romeo and Juliet :sosp:

Okay, a little of the actual truth. When we were first being "introduced" she got a picture of me. Because of this picture, she said "no" to going out with me. No, not because I was dog ugly, I'm not (jerks) but because I wasn't smiling and she didn't think I looked like a happy person (I rarely smile in pics because I don't like how my "picture smile" looks).

In any case, after an arranged IM conversation and a few other pics, I convinced her to go out with me.

When we met, all I could say was wow. She's short, curvy and beautiful (just how I love a woman to be) with as sexy a set of eyes as I've ever seen. We went out to dinner, enjoyed ourselves and found ourselves clicking, so we kept in contact.

Now, several dates later, here we are.

She's everything I could have imagined a woman being and more. I fall asleep in love with her, and wake up even more so. She's made a huge difference in my life, and now it's hard for me to imagine what I ever did without her. And yes, she feels the same about me.

So for all this, I think I can forgive one little character flaw of being a Bucs fan :)

Okay, here's our story.

We originally met when we were teens. Her family was fairly prominent in Verona, but had been in a feud with my family for several years. Still, when I saw her, I was so struck that I came looking for her at a balcony that night, and heard that she was calling my name as well.

Oh wait...That's Romeo and Juliet :sosp:

Okay, a little of the actual truth. When we were first being "introduced" she got a picture of me. Because of this picture, she said "no" to going out with me. No, not because I was dog ugly, I'm not (jerks) but because I wasn't smiling and she didn't think I looked like a happy person (I rarely smile in pics because I don't like how my "picture smile" looks).

In any case, after an arranged IM conversation and a few other pics, I convinced her to go out with me.

When we met, all I could say was wow. She's short, curvy and beautiful (just how I love a woman to be) with as sexy a set of eyes as I've ever seen. We went out to dinner, enjoyed ourselves and found ourselves clicking, so we kept in contact.

Now, several dates later, here we are.

She's everything I could have imagined a woman being and more. I fall asleep in love with her, and wake up even more so. She's made a huge difference in my life, and now it's hard for me to imagine what I ever did without her. And yes, she feels the same about me.

So for all this, I think I can forgive one little character flaw of being a Bucs fan :)

You must really want some ass tonight

Archived