• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About Me

Mrs. Scot

Hello, I am a full blooded Bucs fan. I grew up in Florida watching the Bucs every Sunday. Since being in South Carolina I have only been able to watch the Bucs on Monday nights or Sundays. (no cable) The ironic thing is I'm here in the Panthers Message Board for one reason only...I'm the future Mrs. Scot. (and that's future until I have a ring, Dear!!) So, yes, I'm dating a familiar person here on the Message Board...Mr. Scot. Mr. Scot tells me my only fault is that I'm a Bucs fan! :D I'm ready to head to the Panther's stadium on Dec 6th...me in my Buc's jersey (thanks Mr. Scot) and Mr. Scot in his Panther's jersey!!

I respect the Panther's team...and who knows...I may have to have two favorite teams (just to keep the peace...).

Have lived in SC for about a year and a half now.

As to the match, mutual friends. A friend of hers has attended the church I go to a time or two. We went out, hit it off, the rest is history (or herstory, depending on your perspective).

Archived