• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NYC meet for game vs. Saints**

CookieMonster

I've been a terrible lurker for years now and felt like it was finally time to break out. Does anyone know a good Panthers bar in NY? I went to Park Avenue Tavern last week and there were around 20 fans, they have an entire floor devoted to the game. I use to complain about finding places to watch Carolina in Atlanta and now I've moved to NY... they're non existant.

Brother Jimmy's on 77th and 2nd is an ACC bar and there's always a couple other Panthers fans there. unfortunately I've never seen more than 3-4 Panthers fans here. The Stumble Inn a block away is a huge sports bar and is guaranteed to have every game.

Where do you guys go to watch the game?

Brother Jimmy's on 77th and 2nd is an ACC bar and there's always a couple other Panthers fans there. unfortunately I've never seen more than 3-4 Panthers fans here. The Stumble Inn a block away is a huge sports bar and is guaranteed to have every game.

Where do you guys go to watch the game?

they dont have nfl ticket, or they didnt the past 3 seasons, so i doubt you'll catch them there.

Archived