• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dimbee, it's like you're rubbing salt in the wound...

top dawg

After this year we'll understand why Cutler is NOT a good fit as a franchise QB. He loses at every level and the blame just gets shifted elsewhere. With the SAME defense Plummer went 13-3 and then 7-4 before being replaced by Cutler who went 2-3, causing his team to miss the playoffs. Then with that same defense Denver went 7-9 the following year, not to mention Cutler's monumental collapse over the last 3 games of this previous season causing them to miss the playoffs under the 8-8 Chargers....

Jay Cutler is not a winner. He is not a leader. Get over it. We are better off without him and his immaturity.

...even though it's probably unintentional. I couldn't help but notice your current avatar. It is getting on my nerves and really leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I think of what could have been here...in Carolina.

Sorry, guys. I just had to say it. Rayz, upload your pic for ol' times' sake.

IDK last time I was on I had 10. :confused:

It's a conspiracy by the Zod Squad! They are manipulating rep, and playing with Huddle emotions. What manner of conspiracy is this? What cruelty awaits the Huddle masses:)?

someone called for.........

CAPTAIN CONSTIPATION!!!!!

221250AFIE_w.jpg

let's not let this happen again. you have been warned. next time he slips a cup of benefiber into your sweet tea. it's tasteless and colorless sou you'll never know until the explosion.

Archived