• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bon Voyage!

TruCatzFan

Made the drive up to Fayetteville, NC last night from FL. It's nice to be back "home" (NC) hopefully I brief presence in the state will be enough to get us 2 wins in the coming week.

I'm writing this because I'm going in leave and will miss the huddle dearly over the next week. I'm FINALLY getting a vacation in after 3 long years. Deployment(year before), baby/move(last year)... Now we're dropping our 19 month old with grandma for the next 10 days.

We leave out of RDU tomorrow at 6 am... Don't even care that the flight is that early... Honestly it can't come soon enough. We'll get picked up by my family from the Miami airport and relax at their place for the day, go to Sobe (South Beach) and eat some good Ass home cooked Cuban Food!!! So excited! Tomorrow is also my 29th birthday... Sucks cause I'm getting older... But I get to be with my family so I'm stoked!

We leave on our 8 day cruise the following day and from the point fwd I will be without Internet. They offer it on the cruise but it's super expensive! If mommy misses the little one bad enough, maybe I can talk her into it... But we'll likely just do face time with Lil man at a bar or somewhere that has free WiFi when we dock.

Really looking fwd to this... I shouldn't miss any of the games either! Priority one is to go to the sports bar and make friends with any/all bartenders to ensure the Panthers game is on the biggest TV in there... Not worried about Thursday night, as it will be the only game on. The wifey bought me both Carilolina Nike DriFit T-shirts for both games... Didn't want to take my Cam Jersey

Anyways, I will miss you guys while I'm on vacation, but I NEED this break so badly!!!

I hope everything goes well for us both games, I will be watching the games and Sports Center... If we should happen to lose both games... And you hear about a guy jumping off of a cruise ship... Be sure to let everyone know that you knew that guy! Lol

I'll post some pics when I get back from my trip!

So that's gonna be your excuse why you keep losing in fantasy?

No I'm setting my rosters on the 15th b4 we set sail...

Not really thinking I even have a chance in this League tbh... But I might make a run

I'm def winning in my other two Leagues though. Rosters are so much deeper in 10-12 man Leagues

Archived