• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How was your team assembled?

JawnyBlaze

looks like we got back on track with the drafting this year.

another couple years like this one and i think we are going to have one dangerous team.

i would like us to be a little more aggressive in FA in a couple spots, tho. i like what we did in fixing DT. we made a mistake with mcclain and fua and we'll likely be moving on from both of them...which is what we should be doing rather than hang on to them forever hoping that maybe they can be "coached up".

cut your losses and plug holes with solid players.

At least RR has seen the horrible late round picks and cut all of them and replaced them with cheap reliable vets.

i think he's working on replacing all of the bad picks. cutting mcclain was a good sign that he's not going to be hanging on forever to them just because we drafted them.

as soon as he's allowed to move on from edwards, i think he does. only reason that AE is still around is that he's shown a little improvement and the FO loves him. once gettis comes back we'll see edwards without a jersey on sundays.

i think he's working on replacing all of the bad picks. cutting mcclain was a good sign that he's not going to be hanging on forever to them just because we drafted them.

as soon as he's allowed to move on from edwards, i think he does. only reason that AE is still around is that he's shown a little improvement and the FO loves him. once gettis comes back we'll see edwards without a jersey on sundays.

I'm fine with giving edwards 3 years... just wasn't happy about trading for him. We coulda got him in the 5th or 6th. hardly any teams were showing interest in him.

thats another thing i like about rivera. we and the whole league knew he wanted joe adams and that we were gonna get him, because he was projected to go a little later than our pick. even if he doesn't pan out we didn't do anything lucrative to get him.

Archived