• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Home Opener

TruCatzFan

Let's just all hope that this past Sunday was an aberration.

If we can bounce back and beat 3 playoff teams back to back to back, then my confidence will be where it was Sunday am (preseason super bowl mode). If we can't win those games... Well... We're just going to win them cause I don't even want to think about how depressed I'll be.

This game IS our season. If we cant beat a bad team like the bucs in week 1, and if we cant beat a good team like the Saints** in week 2, then who can we beat? If we start 0-2 its time to look toward the draft and possibly breaking down future GM and head coaching candidates.

That's just inane. Tell you what, should we lose, you go ahead and focus on the draft. I'm going to watch what happens the next 14 weeks and see what this team is made of.

I will be in the house and I'll be giving the team everything I've got. Hopefully they'll do the same.

Me too...sitting five rows up behind the Saints* bench, wearing my Panthers Army helmet and jersey, in PRIME heckling territory! I've been waiting for this Sunday for a long time now. Glad it's finally here!

Archived