• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug Chris Brown

chknwing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Replying to razor forgot to quote: Sad to say would have been better, I didn’t mean I was personally apologizing for anything.   I have driven with a buzz for sure. Long life, lots has happened. Also was a totally sober person for a long time. Seen both sides.  The biggest issue as I see it is with people who have one too many and then it is on... they have lost all control and judgement when they have that one that pushes them over. That, is really dangerous.     
    • Increasing punishment only deters crime to a point.  The vast majority of people who drink and drive are doing it with the expectation that they won't be caught (and 95% of the time, they are right, which is why they keep doing it; they don't consider the possibility of something bad happening and facing punishment).  Making the punishment more severe isn't going to change that, especially when this decision is made by those who aren't thinking clearly to begin with. If cutting down on drinking and driving is the goal, then the solution isn't making the punishment more severe, but by making alcohol less accessible.  But that will never happen.
    • If we were somewhere that was okay, we could have a fun conversation I am pretty sure.