• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LMFAO Panthers Ranked 26th

chknwing

This is just ridiculous

http://www.nfl.com/n...?module=HP11_cp

Lets see...

According to the Panthers "Faithful" 'round here

Our Head Coach cant coach

He cant game plan either

Our #1 RB is a bad fit for the team and should be traded

Our O-Line is poo

Our QB is a bust

Our OC is a fraud

We have 1 WR

Or Special Teams are "special"

Our D may have - MAY - have some potential

Im sure I missed some but that alone should justify 26 or even lower.

the whole list is ridiculous if u look at it. I'm not syaing Carolina shouldnt be 26th but some of the teams they have ahead of them shouldnt be there. Cincy and KC both got destroyed and are ahead of carolina who only lost by 6?

only 2 things i would consider ridiculous about it.

1) that they have it at this point

2) that anyone cares at this point

it's just too early and all judgment calls. i think i'll wait until more games are played to worry about it.

the whole list is ridiculous if u look at it. I'm not syaing Carolina shouldnt be 26th but some of the teams they have ahead of them shouldnt be there. Cincy and KC both got destroyed and are ahead of carolina who only lost by 6?

both the bengals and chiefs scored more points against what looks like tougher opponents.

if all carolina's high powered offense could come up with is 10 points against tampa bay...

Archived