• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positives from Week 1

JawnyBlaze

I'm glad you pointed out Munnerlyn. For all the hate he receives on a daily basis from many on this board (myself included), he played well and should be commended for it.

He very well may revert back to sucking next week, but he was far from being a weak spot on our defense this past sunday.

I'm glad you pointed out Munnerlyn. For all the hate he receives on a daily basis from many on this board (myself included), he played well and should be commended for it.

He very well may revert back to sucking next week, but he was far from being a weak spot on our defense this past sunday.

Captain and the best game of all the secondary. Classic new season unfolding.....whatever you are worried about....it is normally something you are confident that becomes the worry.

I was just on nfl.com and noticed something very important!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPointsPerGame/position/defense

We are tied for 5th place in total defense (Yards per game) and 1st in the division.

We are tied for 6th in points. 2nd in the division.

Archived