• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Videos of drafted players and key undrafted free agents

Smashmouth

i really like the trading of next years 1st for everette and goodson.. i think they are 2 1st round talents. or at least 1 1st and 1 2nd round talent. My favorite undrafted free agent is Harvey. he has the size to fill in for kemo when kemo needs a rest. and has really good effort. hes 6'3 342 by the way. beavers has drew carter speed. or a poor mans hester speed. cant wait to see the kr battle between robinson, beavers, goodson, and munderlyn. im thinking goodson will win it out. has great explosive acceleration. but if beavers can make the squad. i say we cut robinson and add beavers. have beavers and goodson as our returners. beavers and goodson could be end a round threats. and run the option in the wild cat with goodson and dw. with fiamatta out ahead makeing huge blocks. I also have a suprise. i think keydrick vincent wil be cut in training camp and panthers will start Duke robinson. Robinson will bulk up more up to 340. and he and otah will pulverize the small d lines of the nfc south. bernadeu will be rg on obvious passing downs. i also think fiamatta will win the starting job. but we will carry 2 fbs. 3 rbs. but hoover will be back up 4th rb. the rb's will be d will, j stew, jamal lee. the wrs will be smith ,muse, jarret, goodson, beavers. goodson will be our 3rd down rb.

i really like the trading of next years 1st for everette and goodson.. i think they are 2 1st round talents. or at least 1 1st and 1 2nd round talent. My favorite undrafted free agent is Harvey. he has the size to fill in for kemo when kemo needs a rest. and has really good effort. hes 6'3 342 by the way. beavers has drew carter speed. or a poor mans hester speed. cant wait to see the kr battle between robinson, beavers, goodson, and munderlyn. im thinking goodson will win it out. has great explosive acceleration. but if beavers can make the squad. i say we cut robinson and add beavers. have beavers and goodson as our returners. beavers and goodson could be end a round threats. and run the option in the wild cat with goodson and dw. with fiamatta out ahead makeing huge blocks. I also have a suprise. i think keydrick vincent wil be cut in training camp and panthers will start Duke robinson. Robinson will bulk up more up to 340. and he and otah will pulverize the small d lines of the nfc south. bernadeu will be rg on obvious passing downs. i also think fiamatta will win the starting job. but we will carry 2 fbs. 3 rbs. but hoover will be back up 4th rb. the rb's will be d will, j stew, jamal lee. the wrs will be smith ,muse, jarret, goodson, beavers. goodson will be our 3rd down rb.

:idea:

that rant just got better and better.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Goodson video.. His change of direction and speed are amazing. Would love to see him come out of the backfield to run some routes, could be dangerous.

One thing I disagree on is your surprise. We need depth, so to cut a solid starter isn't going to happen. If at the least, he'll be a backup if they are that high on Robinson. I guarantee he won't be cut. Depth is needed.

I think we are head and shoulders above where we were when we had the old scouting department.

Archived