• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Risers and Fallers

Vagrant

I think Barnidge and Godfrey and Jason Carter will be risers. I think Carter will end up being the return man on punt, and our 3/4 reciever depending on how Jarrett plays

Rosario will fall(right off the 53 man roster), and Lewis will dissapoint, probably missing alot of games with injury.

My risers might come as a bit of a surprise but on offense, i see Jarrett, Stewart, and ROSARIO, yes, ROSARIO rising. I believe Stewart will become a more complete running back, Jarrett will catch at least 3 TDS, and Rosario will figure out how to block. Sry, Dante is jus too athletic to kick to the curb, and he also realizes his job is in trouble, so he steps it up

Fallers are Jeff King, Na'il Diggs, Damione Lewis, and good ole Jake Delhoome

guys if peppers leaves the starting defensive ends are not going to be johnson and brown no matter how much you people fap to the idea of two young, starting, home grown players on the line.

neither johnson or brown can do what tyler can do. the only time the two of them will be on the field at the same time this season will be in august and when the Panthers go into the dime on obvious pass situations.

meeks want brayton with the colts as a DT..so its my thinking that if peppers is gone..johnson and brown will start..brayton will rotate with brown..and will be in the DT postion of passing downs

Offense

Riser - Barnidge, Jarrett

Faller - Rosario

Defense

Riser - Martin, Connor, Brown

Faller - Marshall, Diggs, (nothing against Diggs as he's done a good job, I think either Connor or Johnson takes the spot in camp though.

I can see Connor challenging Diggs, but Johnson didn't show me anything last year that would lead me to believe he'd be a better option at that spot.

I do agree Barnidge and Jarrett will rise, as will Charles Johnson and Richard Marshall on the other side of the ball. I think Godfrey will continue to improve.

meeks want brayton with the colts as a DT..so its my thinking that if peppers is gone..johnson and brown will start..brayton will rotate with brown..and will be in the DT postion of passing downs

who cares that meeks wanted him when he was a mediocre DT in Oakland.

he's a good DE now and can provide run support.

i mean yeah i know mathis and freeney are small DEs but that poo only works when you have the greatest QB of all time putting up fifty points a game and forcing the opposing offense to abandon the run in the 2nd quarter.

i mean yeah i know mathis and freeney are small DEs but that poo only works when you have the greatest QB of all time putting up fifty points a game and forcing the opposing offense to abandon the run in the 2nd quarter.

Brees?

;)

I was not aware that he played much DT in Oakland. I thought it was DE and OLB. Interesting.

... i think he played LB...in oakland..at least he did at one time

yeah I remember him saying that there was a switch back and forth and he never really got into the groove there. I think I also remember him saying he preferred DE and was happy to get back at "his" position in Carolina.

Can anyone else add? I never thought of Tyler as a DT. If he can play it. I instantly feel a little better about the D-line in case of injury.

Archived