• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We better figure something out

TruCatzFan

agreed. we cannot look like we did today and ever expect to do anything. I do not get how these issues have lingered with us for years now? we are always slow getting off blocks, executing blocks, missing that man, whiffing on that tackle, etc. Everything said, we have to get back to our roots with our running game.

Why can't we be like the Patriots? Come out expecting a victory every game. Even the team going up against them, are afraid to go against them every time. With that said, even though we looked bad, we still looked pretty good throwing the ball. Smitty was still Smitty, Olsen was sharp all day, Murphy burned cats, and LaFell was solid. Once we get Stew back, our running should be back to par. The defense looked decent considering the turnovers we put up. They stood up at the goaline a couple of times. We got a good team, we just fail to capatilize on what we have. This error has to go to the coaching staff.

I think it's funny as hell that people were expecting 10 or 11 wins. I'm still on that 6-8 win train. What did you 10-11 win folks see to make you think that!

Cam after a year of getting it down. If the defense steadily improves through the season and we can get the O on track quickly then perhaps we can be in the playoff hunt at the end.

Archived