• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tolbert?

chknwing

I was under the impression that the reason they brought Tolbert in was that he had good receiving abilities for the screen pass yet I dont recall seeing one until like 3 mins left in the game. Tolbert was ridiculously underutilized in this game especially with deangelo being ineffective and stewart being hurt. Made Carolina a 1 dimensional team and made it very easy for Tampa to defend.

dudes here can say what they want but i must unload briefly.... I agree with the original post, in addition, the O-Line was raped today! Gross was handled on several plays especially that Cam fumble.... Cam looked sluggish imo early as he did at times in the preseason... Our WRs actually did their part for the most. In the end, I'd rather have stewart and any FB rather than a loaded backfield with no success. The PS back Smith should have been on the field today...Trade dwill for a solid DB (hmm).....As for the D, our run D is sooooooo suspect, Greg Hardy is as useful as Evan Brown was at this point, Gamble won't tackle straight up, zone pass d= smh, Keiser should never again be inactive, SP is still suspect. At the end of the day personnel changes would really help. Too many clipboards holders, could be players watching the game on the sideline. btw Solitulu is on watch...and I truly hope no one screams the superbowl cry prior to the start of the season. playoffs are blurry enough. Its gonna be a long season but I hope RR boses up and get off the Mr. Rogers mess. Both lines need to get mean and nasty!! Period!!

Archived