• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reporting from Tampa

Zod

For you, the GOOD news is that Raymond James Stadium has one of the best drainage systems in the NFL. The BAD news is that it won't matter, Pansies still lose... :P

Congrats on the first "pansies" comment of the regular season. Looks like I will be changing your name to Mr. Original.

Hope it isn't anything like the Jags game...

First the roof cleaner was saying we wouldn't be able to handle the heat, and now he is saying we can't handle the rain. Are the Buc's like the ultimate weather team LOL?

It's nice you're in town Zod. The Panther's practiced south of Tampa in Bradenton (I am further south than that). They were on the local new here last night.

Raymond James does have excellent drainage. When there in person looking across the field at field level, you can see what looks like a hill in the middle. It will be slippery if it rain during the game, but all in all should be pretty good.

I want to see a well played game on both sides with no major injuries. Good luck. I still have no smack to talk as we aren't worthy yet. I hope for a big improvement this year.

Archived