• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Game Day Thread

CardiacCats

No worries...when u wake up tomorrow u will still be a loser but u r use to it...so it will be ok.

Lol sooo funny. It was a lucky win for y'all and bad game from us. Bucs will be lucky to have a 5-11 season. Only teams I can see y'all beating are the Raiders and Rams. So be prepared to have another $hitty season. But you should be ok since your use to $hitty seasons :)

Lol sooo funny. It was a lucky win for y'all and bad game from us. Bucs will be lucky to have a 5-11 season. Only teams I can see y'all beating are the Raiders and Rams. So be prepared to have another $hitty season. But you should be ok since your use to $hitty seasons :)

Yea thats for sure! Oh by the way. Hows that Super Bowl trophy you guys have looking these days?

In what alternative universe is it "luck" for one team to only allow 10 yds rushing from the other? That crow you guys are chewing must be really salty to make statements like that. Just face facts, you guys were able to take advantage of an extensively injured, poorly coached, disorganized team who had reached their bottom last year. DID YOU NOT SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL DURING THE OFF-SEASON???

Welcome to your REALITY...

The biggest problem was horrible blocking. Especially by Silatolu. He let the guy by every time. If he didn't, he got called for holding. It's hard to make good passes with guys in your face as soon as you get the ball. Cam needs to make better decisions too though and not try to make miracle plays. Practice is going to suck this week.

The biggest problem was you had to account for our DL-man Gerald McCoy who was injured when you played us both times last year. He's not a number 3 first-round draft pick for nothing. The penetrates O-lines...

i recorded it while i was at work. just got done watching it. i dont even know how to describe how bummed i am.

edit: might as well actually comment on it. no run game. we lost there. even given the interceptions and the bad special team play. i was fine with our defense. i mean i feel pretty confident if you tell me all we have to do is score more than 16 points. nothing ground breaking, but thats what i think.

Archived