• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Game Day Thread

CardiacCats

"In the first round of the NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Doug Martin - Running Back Boise State"

really classy fine young male. your team barely beat a crappy team. And it wasn't a matter of your team playing well. It was a matter of the Panthers playing like crap. Just remember we'll meet again this year in Carolina bring your old gay ass back here again. Now go fugkk your ugly farm animal looking sister in that picture with you. Good job on barely squeezing by. Trust me, your team is playing John Fox ball. That won't take you very far for very long.

The impression I gather from many of you on here is, there is no middle ground. You're either pumping your own egos as soon as the Panthers do something great or you fall into utmost dispear as soon as they don't.

FYI, it's just the first game.

As I said last season, the energy level of the fans does play a role in how your team plays. If you only want 6 wins, that is what you will get.

"In the first round of the NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Doug Martin - Running Back Boise State"

With the first pick of the 2013 NFL draft The Panthers select...

fuging pathetic. If this is the kind of football I will be watching on Sundays then I wont be.

Also these refs are so incredibly bad. I wonder if some teams starting qb is going to have to be crippled before the NFL realizes how much tnis affecting the product.

Archived