• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Game Day Thread

CardiacCats

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTAuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9mMzA2ZThhNmRlNWYxMWUxOWMwMzEyMzEzODFhNDU1NV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=WAM_fpdmqJ-RvzXsEIZuBme1ZpybQvs09hCtj1er_-8

This is the uniform schedule and it doesn't have the Buc's game tomorrow, are we white or blue?

Edit: ok it's the home schedule but still.

Damn I hope you're right...

I don't care what color we wear tomorrow... I have the new cam Nike elite... And I'm rocking it... Usually I do try to match the colors... But tomorrow, Im Going with the Black Cam... Gotta test it for luck purposes... Along with the favorite spot on the couch, along with the flavor/ brand of chips I'm eating... ( which by the way... If we get behind, automatically switches to Rolds golds pretzels) which I have in my pantry just in case.

Seriously... Test it... Let any one of your sports teams get down.... Start eating pretzels... And boom... They will win... (accept for the yr that the Jimmeh was at QB) that's the only acception to the rule thus far)

Also time it to where Papa Johns arrives at half time.... I have this down to a science... Let the rewards points commence on piling up

I don't care what color we wear tomorrow... I have the new cam Nike elite... And I'm rocking it... Usually I do try to match the colors... But tomorrow, Im Going with the Black Cam... Gotta test it for luck purposes... Along with the favorite spot on the couch, along with the flavor/ brand of chips I'm eating... ( which by the way... If we get behind, automatically switches to Rolds golds pretzels) which I have in my pantry just in case.

Seriously... Test it... Let any one of your sports teams get down.... Start eating pretzels... And boom... They will win... (accept for the yr that the Jimmeh was at QB) that's the only acception to the rule thus far)

Also time it to where Papa Johns arrives at half time.... I have this down to a science... Let the rewards points commence on piling up

My birthday is on the 15th and I have a feeling a black Cam jersey might be coming my way.

Tomorrow I'll have to decide between Dwill and the Beast. I think Williams will have a strong game but I'm stoked for Beason's first game back...

Archived