• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera not influenced by fans (Video)

TruCatzFan

I hope that everyone remembers this... Just in case you don't agree that they should keep Armanti and the Jimmeh... Oh, too late... Oh, and the 50 page thread on McClain...

For the record, I never advocated that a could should listen. I will like to see this put to the test when the bullets are actually flying.

Also find it interesting that Mare is gone now as well, you know especially with him being such a fan favorite and all

Are you implying that Mare is no longer the Panthers kicker because the fans didn't like him?

Well not to butt in, but one example of the masses controlling and organization into trading away a QB, to start a FB at QB, using billboards and stuff to get their message across worked........

I don't think starting The Golden Calf of Bristol had anything to do with "fan influence". Denver needed a jump start. A change in the line up. Its been done many times over. Some for the better and some, no so much.

No coach should be influenced by fans, none.

Thank God he's nothing like the Jets coaches. Controlled by fans and media.

But we already saw that in Rivera and the team choosing Cam despite the vitriolic screams by both fans and the media. I couldn't believe some of the stuff some fans planned on doing if the Panthers chose Cam.

I don't think starting The Golden Calf of Bristol had anything to do with "fan influence". Denver needed a jump start. A change in the line up. Its been done many times over. Some for the better and some, no so much.

Yes it did..Tim was not even worthy of playing third string QB. He got lucky and the team went to all levels of extreme to help him play 5 minutes every Sunday just for a win. Denver knew it was an experiment that wouldn't last.

But Tebows fans did have some influence and the media jumped onboard.

You're unbelievably naive to think that. Which is somewhat surprising seeing your Obomney avatar.

You don't think there are many people here that think that the coach should listen and do everything "they" think is right????

P.S. stop repeating yourself. I got it the very first time, and I'm sure everyone else that is literate did as well

I think that there are tons of people on this board that would like for the coach to do what they think is right. But believing that you are right and wishing the coach made the decisions that you want, is not the same as expecting or wanting the coaching staff to actually consult and do what the fans want.

Fox was influenced by fans last year. Entire stadium was chanting for The Golden Calf of Bristol....billboards being put up, campaigns, etc. Fox claimed he couldn't hear an entire stadium chanting for The Golden Calf of Bristol....lol

Overnight, The Golden Calf of Bristol jumps from 4th string to replace the starter.

Fox was absolutely influenced. But that was a different animal than your standard fans want x done situation. It was a movement getting out of control....and Denver thought giving the fans what they wanted also served a purpose. They could then ship The Golden Calf of Bristol off after they have fans a taste

Are you implying that Mare is no longer the Panthers kicker because the fans didn't like him?

Definitely implying that it had to have a little to do with it. Although I'm pretty sure that Mare did it to himself. Medlock obviously played a major role by beating him out.

Archived