• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera not influenced by fans (Video)

TruCatzFan

so you didn't have a point? wut

My point was to post a video. I did that. My comments about the players was a shot at the people who don't agree with this philosophy. You know the fans who think that they're the GM or HC.

You guys aren't new here, so there's no way that you're really that oblivious to what goes on here

My point was to post a video. I did that. My comments about the players was a shot at the people who don't agree with this philosophy. You know the fans who think that they're the GM or HC.

You guys aren't new here, so there's no way that you're really that oblivious to what goes on here

Once again. Disagreeing with a coaching decision does not mean that you expect the coaching staff to bend to the fan bases will.

I feel like there's an echo in here.

Sure there might be one or two retards who don't understand why AE is here despite the majority of fan's opinions, but the VAST majority realize that no matter what our opinions are they don't really play into that decision. AE being here alone should be proof that this philosophy doesn't exist in our coaching staff. 99% of those who don't want AE on the team wouldn't expect the coaching staff to drop him because a fan/s didn't want him on the team.

And once again I never said that...never said that.... Said that....that....tha...

So then you honestly think that there is a large contingent of fans who believe that the coaching staff should listen and act on what they have to say? And that these people specifically have posted in the AE, Clausen and 50 page McClain thread? Otherwise why use those examples to make whatever point you are trying to make?

So then you honestly think that there is a large contingent of fans who believe that the coaching staff should listen and act on what they have to say? And that these people specifically have posted in the AE, Clausen and 50 page McClain thread?

This is exactly what I'm saying... Have u read through those threads?

I'm going to have to disagree and point out my previous post one more time. Disagreeing with and arguing for another solution to a problem that has confronted our coaching staff does not mean that that person actually wants, or believes that the coaching staff should listen to, take into account, or act upon theirs or the majority opinion.

I'm almost positive that there is no one, besides some random retard, that wants a coach that doesn't think for himself and instead just relies on the masses for decision making.

Well not to butt in, but one example of the masses controlling and organization into trading away a QB, to start a FB at QB, using billboards and stuff to get their message across worked........

Well not to butt in, but one example of the masses controlling and organization into trading away a QB, to start a FB at QB, using billboards and stuff to get their message across worked........

Uh-huh, and does anyone want that dipshit back in a panthers shirt?

I'm going to have to disagree and point out my previous post one more time. Disagreeing with and arguing for another solution to a problem that has confronted our coaching staff does not mean that that person actually wants, or believes that the coaching staff should listen to, take into account, or act upon theirs or the majority opinion.

You're unbelievably naive to think that. Which is somewhat surprising seeing your Obomney avatar.

You don't think there are many people here that think that the coach should listen and do everything "they" think is right????

P.S. stop repeating yourself. I got it the very first time, and I'm sure everyone else that is literate did as well

Archived