• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera not influenced by fans (Video)

TruCatzFan

Exactly. Any coach or GM that is listening to anything a fan says should be fired on the spot.

I hope that everyone remembers this... Just in case you don't agree that they should keep Armanti and the Jimmeh... Oh, too late... Oh, and the 50 page thread on McClain...

For the record, I never advocated that a could should listen. I will like to see this put to the test when the bullets are actually flying.

Also find it interesting that Mare is gone now as well, you know especially with him being such a fan favorite and all

I hope that everyone remembers this... Just in case you don't agree that they should keep Armanti and the Jimmeh... Oh, too late... Oh, and the 50 page thread on McClain...

For the record, I never advocated that a could should listen. I will like to see this put to the test when the bullets are actually flying.

Not agreeing with a coaching decision does not equal expecting the coaching staff to bend to the will of the fans.

So then what exactly were you insinuating here? Or were you just making random comments unrelated to the topic?

Archived