• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine this

TruCatzFan

Last pooty thread from me of the offseason. I promise guys.

I was riding into work this am listening to Mike and Mike. They made their Superbowl predictions and there was a lot of talk about the Pats possibly going undefeated with their "weak" schedule.

Anyways, it got me thinking...

How awesome would it be if they did go undefeated and we beat them in the Superbowl for sweet revenge!?

I know the season hasn't even started yet, and first we have to take the proper steps to even make the playoffs, but I couldn't think of a better ending.

Handing The Pats their 3rd consecutive Super Bowl loss, ruining a perfect season, and getting what we should have gotten years ago. If their is a foozeball God out there, I sure hope that the stars could align so that this might happen this year.

Again I know it's early... I know I will get flamed, but as men... And the little boys inside of us, sometimes we think up the silliest of things. I never even contemplated this before listening to Mike and Mike...

I think it'd be pretty awesome.

I know I know... Cool story bro

How old are you?

I am guessing 15-16 yo......because I have a 15 yo and he is an idiot too.

Oh my goodness... I'm such a failure at life. Why would I ever post an admittedly silly thought on an Internet forum?

That must make me 15 yrs old and stupid.

Do I have this right?

There are hundreds of threads that I have thought were beyond dumb. Sometimes I post in them to poke fun, but most of the time, I leave them alone.

If you don't like me or my posts, my suggestion would be to put me on ignore.

Seems to me that people love making fun of my posts, because sometimes I get defensive which makes me an easy target. That's my fault. I will be better about it in the future.

I bet if Zod had posted 2nd in this thread and said that he would love to beat the Pats in a Superbowl he would have gotten 50 pies, and this thread would have taken on a much different tone.

For the most part I don't call people names, try to post new info, and post my opinions here... Apparently ALL of you do the same thing because you're still here. Some posters are better than others... I'm not the best and some of you think I'm the worst. I'm good with it either way. I'm one of the most open real posters here IMO. If I'm wrong about something I have no problem admitting so.

It's whatever. I'm sure that if the mods think I'm that horrible of a person that I'll be banned. As it is, I really don't break any rules... And the first line in this thread warns that most would think its pooty.

Nothing else I can do for you. Nothing else I'm gonna do for u

Can't wait to go to a game, and a tailgate. So I can come face to face with some of u overweight clowns. This is a hobby for me. Not my life like maybe it is for some of u. If the show fits then wear it. If not then cool

Oh my goodness... I'm such a failure at life. Why would I ever post an admittedly silly thought on an Internet forum?

Do I have this right?

There are hundreds of threads that I have thought were beyond dumb. Sometimes I post in them to poke fun, but most of the time, I leave them alone.

Seems to me that people love making fun of my posts, because sometimes I get defensive which makes me an easy target. That's my fault. I will be better about it in the future.

I bet if Zod had posted 2nd in this thread and said that he would love to beat the Pats in a Superbowl he would have gotten 50 pies, and this thread would have taken on a much different tone.

For the most part I don't call people names, try to post new info, and post my opinions here... Apparently ALL of you do the same thing because you're still here. Some posters are better than others... I'm not the best and some of you think I'm the worst. I'm good with it either way. I'm one of the most open real posters here IMO. If I'm wrong about something I have no problem admitting so.

It's whatever. I'm sure that if the mods think I'm that horrible of a person that I'll be banned. As it is, I really don't break any rules... And the first line in this thread warns that most would think its pooty.

Can't wait to go to a game, and a tailgate. So I can come face to face with some of u overweight clowns. This is a hobby for me. Not my life like maybe it is for some of u. If the show fits then wear it. If not then cool

See u guys around

Edit: somehow I quoted myself from my phone. Too lazy to fix it from phone

See u guys around

if the show fits then wear it???????

oh.....if the shoe fits.....than wear it?????

aw the hell with it, you are alright with me TCF......

Do I have this right?

See u guys around

Edit: somehow I quoted myself from my phone. Too lazy to fix it from phone

whoa.jpg

Archived