• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Imagine this

TruCatzFan

Last pooty thread from me of the offseason. I promise guys.

I was riding into work this am listening to Mike and Mike. They made their Superbowl predictions and there was a lot of talk about the Pats possibly going undefeated with their "weak" schedule.

Anyways, it got me thinking...

How awesome would it be if they did go undefeated and we beat them in the Superbowl for sweet revenge!?

I know the season hasn't even started yet, and first we have to take the proper steps to even make the playoffs, but I couldn't think of a better ending.

Handing The Pats their 3rd consecutive Super Bowl loss, ruining a perfect season, and getting what we should have gotten years ago. If their is a foozeball God out there, I sure hope that the stars could align so that this might happen this year.

Again I know it's early... I know I will get flamed, but as men... And the little boys inside of us, sometimes we think up the silliest of things. I never even contemplated this before listening to Mike and Mike...

I think it'd be pretty awesome.

I know I know... Cool story bro

Yes, now that you mention it I have realized that it would in fact be awesome to win the Super Bowl.

Of course it would be. I'm not that dumb. I just think it would even be better if we beat the Pats to do it. That's all I'm saying.

But you think you're cool, because u stated the obvious right? C'mon man... Think about it for two seconds...

Name another team that if u could have it your way... That you would want us to beat in a Superbowl.

(and duh... We all know that we just want to win... But beating the ________ would be the best.

Unleash have better things to do while taking short breaks at work. What's the harm in playing this little game.

Archived