• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Price

Panthers4lyfe

Bears just released him, after yesterdays move do you think Rivera would even entertain the idea of letting go of fua for him?

we have ron, and when back neblett who can play the nose both ahead of fua. price has pass rush ability with 3 sacks last year. 3 more than fua. could play behind dwan.

ron/neblett

dwan/price/kearse

dtackle position is looking better either way though

i know he's not. i was saying of our 5 tackles we have 3 that can possibly 4. ron, neblett, fua and i think frank kearse can as well, price is a 3 tech that could help get after the QB. but i think our D is much improved. i think dwan was a great addition. and once norman takes over the starting corner spot oppo gamble i think we can be a middle of the pack D which is all this team needs to win 10-12 games this year

alright the the raiders just cut Demarcus Van Dyke a corner.. hes better than josh thomas. they released him for joselio hanson. DVD is 23, he's 6'1 and runs a 4.2 40 he could at least be a solid nickel for us and special teams player.. his size would be alone would be an upgrade over josh thomas

I would take DVD in a heartbeat. Although I remember hearing somewhere last year that he was looking pretty bad and a lot of their fans were frustrated with him. But, his measurable alone are enough that we would need to give him a chance considering how weak we are at corner and how little depth we have there.

Archived