• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFC Undisputed

N1kkadeemuz

is it true that there are only 10 nicknames you can select for your created fighter?

if so, we're gonna be fighting a whole lot of 'quicksilver vs. quicksilver' online matches. which is incredibly lame.

they should've let you also select from the nicknames of the real fighters, since the announcers already say them anyways.

Yeah, thats true....my guy is "Big Nasty"

So I played for a couple of hours this afternoon and yeah it is definitely hard in the beginning. It only takes you dropping your guard one time to get knocked out and the amount of button combinations for your style of fighting is a little overwhelming. The nickname thing was kinda annoying since that's what your referred to as in all the prefight announcing. It will definitely take time though to brush up on the depths of your paticular technique. I only played create a fighter so I don't know yet about online or other modes.

Hey N1kkadeemuz, are you in the Air Force?

The reason I ask is because I am, and I see that it says you are a Crew Chief...

Yep 5 years now. PCSing to Charleston from Little Rock in July, so glad to be getting out of this retarded state (apologize if you're from here). What do you do?

Im 19-7 in my career now. I have had 2 title shots, and gotten my ass whooped by Tito Ortiz both times. My ground game is fuging weak.

I have won all my fights by KO, and all of them except like 2 by head kicks....I love that poo.

Archived