• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFC Undisputed

N1kkadeemuz

Anybody looking to pick this up on the 19th? I played the demo, really detailed graphics and the fighting styles and techniques have depth.

I loved the one on the first xbox. I will probably pick it on the Xbox 360 to play till the new madden comes out.

The create a fighter is very deep. There are like 16 different stats that you accumulate points to add to. You start out pretty bad, obviously. I made my guy a light heavyweight, and won my first 2 matches pretty easily. Then in my third I was beating the poo out of the guy, and all of a sudden I let my guard down and got knocked out. So, its not like a lot of other games that I have played where you can just plow through everyone until you get up to the higher levels.

There is a very deep tutorial at the beginning that gives you the basics of the stand up, clinch, and ground game. The tutorial alone took about an hour to get through, then once I got the the actual matches I pretty much forgot most of the stuff they showed me, because there is just so much information to process. I think that this one will keep my attention for a long time. In between fights you have sparring matches, which are where you get your points to upgrade your fighter. You have to do well in the sparring, or you dont get hardly any points. It will tell you what kinda fighter your next opponent is, and you have to spar according to that.

Another good thing is that you cannot play online until you create your own guy and play him all the way through his career and retire....and you cannot play a career with any of the existing guys, it has to be your created player.

is it true that there are only 10 nicknames you can select for your created fighter?

if so, we're gonna be fighting a whole lot of 'quicksilver vs. quicksilver' online matches. which is incredibly lame.

they should've let you also select from the nicknames of the real fighters, since the announcers already say them anyways.

Archived