• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Secondary Concerns

TruCatzFan

Not overly thrilled with the cuts of some of our Seconday players. Namely at CB. We absolutely MUST stay healthy back there. We have zero depth. If there's one weakness on this team (besides ST's) it's our secondary.

Especially being in our division I think that we failed to address this area in a big way. I would not feel this way at all had Hogan not been put on the IR...

Something isn't adding up, I don't know what it is, but I think I smell a move in the very near future. If not by the opener I'd expect to see a new face one way or another by week 2.

Something just isn't sitting right with me on this...

Yeah, I'm not comfortable with our Secondary/CB. I think that we need a vet CB. I guess that there isn't one available that Rivera wants.

it wouldn't solidify the starting lineup but the raiders just released demarcus van dyke.. he'd be a dime nickel corner over josh thomas, would be a good nickel over cap't but that's his spot. coaches like him. DVD is 6'1 so he's got size on josh thomas and he runs a 4.2 so he's got speed. could help on ST also. that would upgrade the unit a little. note he was cut in favor of joselio hanson

To make room for a CB, I'd either look at a Letting go DJ Campbell, Jimmy, or Hartsock.

We just traded for our new S, Jones, to help out ST, so he should be safe. We really don't need Jimmy at all, and between Hartsock and Brockel, well Brockel's versatility and his epic TD against the Texans make him more valuable than Hartsock.

Archived