• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys signed to the PS

Panthers4lyfe

Calvin Johnson 2.0 on the p.s. lol.

But seriously, our p.s. looks good.

I don't know anything about the corner from Seattle, so I will withhold my judgement on him.

However, I really like Armond Smith, Jared Green, Lamont Bryant, Nate Chandler, and Zack Williams.

I personally would have like Poole over Smith, but I'll take Poole.

I also think that Joe Jon Finley deserved a spot on our practice squad over Rosario, but I'm not the coach, and for some odd reason there is something about Bryant Browning that really pisses me off; I'm just not sure what it is lol.

Heres your 8 PS guys:

DB Ron Parker

OL Zachary Williams

WR Jared Green

DT Nate Chandler

TE Nelson Rosario

WR Lamont Bryant

RB Armond Smith

OL Bryant Browning

Thanks for compiling the list. Much appreciated.

Must say I am very excited about Bryant being on the list. Hope we can groom to be somebody one day.

Smith ran for his life against the Steelers. I respect that! I think he took a jab at Poole in his post game interview though. He said he ran every play as it was designed to be ran. One cut and go, no juking around in the backfield. Smith may be the best kick returner we have on this team.

I do love Poole's fire though, that give don't take no poo!

Poole appears on the Panthers.com as a player on IR. So does CB Darius Bulter.

Hmmm, that's interesting. What's the incentive of adding someone to IR instead of PUP? New "Marquee Player" IR rule notwithstanding (which we could only use to bring back one of these guys anyway), instead of shelving these guys for a year why not just put them on the PUP in case they're ready to go at some point this season? A guy like Ziemba I get, but I would think it's very possible that Poole could play this year (since, y'know, he played a couple nights ago).

Archived