• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys signed to the PS

Panthers4lyfe

WIth only Stewart, Williams, and Tolbert playing a TE/FB/Hback/RB role, we need a RB on the PS. Poole would be the logical person to put there. I realize some loved Smith, but Poole really impressed with his blocking more than Smith. When Cam is the QB, you need blocking RBs.

We have really increased team speed this year. Green is very raw, but if he can develop, he could be a steal. He has the raw talent to do well. Add Jones (4.35) and Murphy (4.38) to Gettis and Smitty, we are pretty fast in spots.

With Chandler on the PS, I wonder if Van Bergen is signed. I know he is listed as a DE, but he is 300 lbs and can play the 3 tech.

WIth only Stewart, Williams, and Tolbert playing a TE/FB/Hback/RB role, we need a RB on the PS. Poole would be the logical person to put there. I realize some loved Smith, but Poole really impressed with his blocking more than Smith. When Cam is the QB, you need blocking RBs.

We have really increased team speed this year. Green is very raw, but if he can develop, he could be a steal. He has the raw talent to do well. Add Jones (4.35) and Murphy (4.38) to Gettis and Smitty, we are pretty fast in spots.

With Chandler on the PS, I wonder if Van Bergen is signed. I know he is listed as a DE, but he is 300 lbs and can play the 3 tech.

whos jones? you mean Adams bro? but i agree with more team speed which is gonna help our offense i believe.. god 8 days and i can't wait

Every team's practice squad is basically our practice squad. And our practice squad is basically every other team's practice squad. Any team can sign one of our PS players to their active roster, just as we can sign a player from any other PS.

Just a matter of who is paying who. No biggie :huh:

Archived