• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not interested in Joselio Hanson per Steve Reed

Panthers4lyfe

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

I thought there would be some interest from the Panthers in ex-Eagle CB Joselio Hanson, but I'm told there isn't. Don't expect a move there.

we have to bring in a corner so now what?

I disagree that we "have" to do something.

Munnerlyn will be okay in the slot and Gamble and Norman can hold down the outside. I'm not in love with Josh Thomas(would have rather kept Stanford) but it appears they are okay with him as depth.

Also when teams go 4 wide we seemed to prefer putting an extra safety out there anyway(see Jordan Pugh last year) where as this year it will likely be Martin.

I really don't expect to see us add any major contributors at any postion at this point.

Our starters and first level of backups seem to be pretty well set. Be very hard to find a diamond in the rough that can come in and learn the playbook/system quick enough to unseat anyone anytime soon.

I disagree that we "have" to do something.

Munnerlyn will be okay in the slot and Gamble and Norman can hold down the outside. I'm not in love with Josh Thomas(would have rather kept Stanford) but it appears they are okay with him as depth.

Also when teams go 4 wide we seemed to prefer putting an extra safety out there anyway(see Jordan Pugh last year) where as this year it will likely be Martin.

I really don't expect to see us add any major contributors at any postion at this point.

Our starters and first level of backups seem to be pretty well set. Be very hard to find a diamond in the rough that can come in and learn the playbook/system quick enough to unseat anyone anytime soon.

thats the reason most thought there would be interest in hanson because he already knows mcdermotts playbook, so essentially he wouldnt have had a ton to learn, but who knows what'll happen

And what the hell does it have to do with a thread about CBs!?

DeAndre Rashard Presley (born January 10, 1990) is an American football cornerback with the San Diego Chargers he played college football at Appalachian State. In 2010, he replaced Armanti Edwards at quarterback for the Mountaineers and led the team to a 10-3 record before losing to the Villanova Wildcats in the quarterfinals of the 2010 FCS playoffs. On December 1, he was named as one of three finalists for the 2010 Walter Payton Award B)

Archived