• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradley Fletcher

Panthers4lyfe

Rams are shopping him with their surplus of corners. he's only 26, had 4int's when he started all 16 games in 2010 and only played last 4 games last yr but had 23 tackles.. sure tackler and would be a very solid #2. could be an option? get him for a late round pick, cut josh thomas and pick up joselio hanson our DB's become a strength...

1. Gamble

2. Fletcher

3. Norman

4. Hanson

5. Munnerlyn

Started researching this guy, and I think you may be on to something. He must gave good work ethic because he's worked his way back from 2 ACL tears. He missed the first 2 preseason games because of a rib injury but played in the final 2 this year. So he appears to be back and healthy.

He has fallen on the depth chart with the arrival of Finnegan,Janoris Jenkins, and Trumaine Johnson. I checked his stats over at pff and the kid def. does not miss tackles.

Also while I was over at pff I found another interesting corner in Dominique Franks.

Franks was cut by the falcons who are very deep at corner with Grimes,Samuel, and Duanta Robinson. He acutally got a pick in the final 2 games last year, one against the Saints*** and one against the Bucs. Also started against us in the 2nd game against the falcons. I did find it slightly disturbing the they elected to keep the former panthers 7th round pick reject Robert Mcclain over him.

Either one of these guys could make a great addition, then we could just shift Thomas to the practice squad.

The only part of your post I disagree with is moving him ahead of Norman and Munnerlyn in the depth chart.

Archived