• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

By the end of 2008, who do you think was the Panthers' best defensive end?

Fiz

I wish like hell Brayton was the answer, but the last five games of last season and his whole career doesn't convince me. :(

with regards to brayton, one should remember that he was very highly touted coming out of nebraska. He was criminally misused in Oakland, and the Panthers have had great success with defensive line reclamation projects in the past (Buckner and Lewis immediately come to mind.)

I think what Fiz is alluding too is he believes we aren't as bad off at DE as everyone likes to think we are.

And I just think he's being the internet bully/asshole he always is. He may have a point, but I'm very much doubting it...

I've already said my judgment of the DE position, I'll stick to that...

Edit: By the way, that is not a dig on Fiz, he intentionally tries to be that on the board, it's his schtick...

I edited it, you might want to read it before you put me in your hate file...

hate requires me to care about you, and you mean nothing to me so it's not a possible emotion

also OMG PEPPERS HAD 14.5 SACKS!!!!111 (5 came against the lions and raiders)

hate requires me to care about you, and you mean nothing to me so it's not a possible emotion

also OMG PEPPERS HAD 14.5 SACKS!!!!111 (5 came against the lions and raiders)

Internet asshole, there you go little dick...

:lol:

Archived