• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

By the end of 2008, who do you think was the Panthers' best defensive end?

Fiz

It's hard to choose because they are both SO amazingly awesome. I'm just glad they stayed healthy. Sure can't rely on DWill or Stewart to do anything... "Double Trouble"... ppfftt... that's for sure... :rolleyes:

Wait a minute -- the name "Double Trouble" wasn't created for Birmingham and Goings? :confused:

I would have really changed my suggestions in the many nickname threads had I known that.

Wait a minute -- the name "Double Trouble" wasn't created for Birmingham and Goings? :confused:

I would have really changed my suggestions in the many nickname threads had I known that.

Yeah I guess you gotta throw the scrubs a bone every once in awhile, to show you haven't totally forgotten about them. Thanks for sucking guys, here's a crappy nickname.

people are mad

emotions are running rampant

I thought it was all business

guess not. Peppers wanting out has struck a nerve so deep that threads like this are starting.

COMPLETELY ridiculous. Lying to yourself must make this easier on some of you simpletons

i agree

people are mad

emotions are running rampant

I thought it was all business

guess not. Peppers wanting out has struck a nerve so deep that threads like this are starting.

COMPLETELY ridiculous. Lying to yourself must make this easier on some of you simpletons

best way anybody has put it so far

If Peppers is our best DE then we are screwed.

true in a sense. the sense that he doe not want to be here. Him in a situation he is happy with is a different story. If he wanted to be here, I welcome his return and am happy about the future with him on the D.

This is not the case however. Marty Hurney is just trying to force the issue at the potential cost of the entire off season.

Good luck MH.

true in a sense. the sense that he doe not want to be here. Him in a situation he is happy with is a different story. If he wanted to be here, I welcome his return and am happy about the future with him on the D.

This is not the case however. Marty Hurney is just trying to force the issue at the potential cost of the entire off season.

Good luck MH.

I agree he dose not want to be here but Hurney is trying to get something out of the deal and I do not knock him for that. At some point Peppers will have to sign and then we can deal him at will. What gets everyone upset is that know one knows how its gonna play out and its coming at a high price tag.

I agree he dose not want to be here but Hurney is trying to get something out of the deal and I do not knock him for that. At some point Peppers will have to sign and then we can deal him at will. What gets everyone upset is that know one knows how its gonna play out and its coming at a high price tag.

well said. I am all for compensation too, who isn't. But at what cost? A first rounder is not nearly compensation for what we have already sacrificed this season IMO.

Wait, you guys were actually impressed by Peppers in our game against Arizona? Or are we ignoring the subordinate clause in the topic title so that we can jump down each other's throats?

"By the end of 2008" does not exclusively refer to the last game we played. It could refer to the entire season or a specific span of time, which wasn't mentioned.

I'll hardly concede that Brayton is our best defensive end off of one game.

(Me thinks Fiz is having a good laught at us all right now).

Archived