• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

By the end of 2008, who do you think was the Panthers' best defensive end?

Fiz

Some of you guys amaze me..How is this even a argument…peppers is one the best DE in the league and you all want to say he is not the best on our team..wtf..yes the guy takes plays off but when he is on..he is 10x better than anything else we have on the roster...

Some of you guys amaze me..How is this even a argument…peppers is one the best DE in the league and you all want to say he is not the best on our team..wtf..yes the guy takes plays off but when he is on..he is 10x better than anything else we have on the roster...

Peppers wants to be an OLB. So he can't be the best DE.

JK!

agreed. Brayton had 19 tackles the last 5 games, but only 21 in the first 11. Peppers is an All-pro who constantly puts pressure on the QB and has good run support also.

He's one of the best DE's in the league when he wants to be and I guess he doesn't want to be a DE anymore. When he doesn't want to do something he stinks at it....

agreed. Brayton had 19 tackles the last 5 games, but only 21 in the first 11. Peppers is an All-pro who constantly puts pressure on the QB and has good run support also.

brayton had to remember how to play de.

he was playing DT in oakland, which is why i said by the end of 2008

brayton had to remember how to play de.

he was playing DT in oakland, which is why i said by the end of 2008

He was the most improved by far. His tackling and pressure was better but his Pass rush was not as good as Johnson's. IMO if Johnson can play better ageist the run then he would be very good not that he is horrible at it but we expect alot out of DEs in Carolina.

Man, I know Peppers is supposed to be the bad guy around here but when people can't even admit that he's our best DE then it's going overboard. His taking plays off and not living up to his potential is being way overstated by some people.

Man, I know Peppers is supposed to be the bad guy around here but when people can't even admit that he's our best DE then it's going overboard. His taking plays off and not living up to his potential is being way overstated by some people.

This is disturbing, you're truly in denial if you think peppers isn't our best DE

I have confidence in our back-ups but this is just crazy.

:iagree:

Who do you guys think was our best running back last year, DeCori Birmingham or Nick Goings?

Who do you guys think was our best running back last year, DeCori Birmingham or Nick Goings?

It's hard to choose because they are both SO amazingly awesome. I'm just glad they stayed healthy. Sure can't rely on DWill or Stewart to do anything... "Double Trouble"... ppfftt... that's for sure... :rolleyes:

Archived