• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith & Poole both cut :-(

TruCatzFan

I specifically said when DWill and Stew need a breather

Why would both of those guys need a breather?

And why IF for some reason BOTH (as comical as that is) Doube Trouble needed rest why in the world is it essential for Cam and Tolbert to have a FB on the field?

Cam is most dangerous with a single RB in the backfield....Tolbert ran just fine in SD without a FB. So don't worry, if Double Trouble get winded splitting their carries....we are fine

Fuq this stupid organization. Both of these guys can actually play, and Clausen cannot.

If Clausen doesn't get cut now, I could care less how they do this season. Attack me, I don't care.

Over a 4th and 5th string running back? lmmfao. Your trolling has reached a new low. I'm sure most of this board would be happy if you just quit posting all together.

Fuq this stupid organization. Both of these guys can actually play, and Clausen cannot.

If Clausen doesn't get cut now, I could care less how they do this season. Attack me, I don't care.

this message brought to you by the oracle know-it-all.

not bad for an 8 year old, tbh.

Over a 4th and 5th string running back? lmmfao. Your trolling has reached a new low. I'm sure most of this board would be happy if you just quit posting all together.

Nope, over keeping Clausen for no reason, just like keeping wasting time on Hogan after drafting him with a busted knee, after continuing to enter every season *****COUNTING ON***** Thomas Davis making it through the season.

Hurney falls in love with "people" and makes stupid business decisions based on it.

That's what I'm talking about. Wasting a spot on Clausen, when you could keep players with more potential who could actually see the field just because you "love Jimmy"...that's my problem. Smith just happens to be one of the players affected by it.

I know that we're stacked...believe me I get it... But I really felt like one of these guys should have been retained. I'm kind of shocked to be honest.

Post your percentages of the likelihood that one or both of them clear waivers...

I say 0% unfortunately.

I sure as hell hope that we stay healthy back there.

I bet both clear waivers. We sign Poole to our PS, and Smith will remain a FA.

I'm not even gonna fuggin utter the horrible words that should never be uttered here or anywhere. Clausen could very well contribute to this team... He's 2 plays from being the Damned starter. Chill the fug out!!!

Stop being ignorant u fugs!

Some QB bagging groceries in a supermarket right now is more deserving of being our starter than Clausen is.

Some QB bagging groceries in a supermarket right now is more deserving of being our starter than Clausen is.

I will preface this statement with saying that it's pretty widely known that I HATE the Jimmeh... With that said he has been here for 3 yrs and knows more about this system than anyone we could readily bring in. You need to relax and stop over reacting oracle. imagine that... I'm telling someone to chill. Anyways, like I said before he's two plays away from being a starter.

Just simmer down. Mostly everybody. You've been so involved with this throughout the day that u have lost your perspective. It happens, and it's all good. Just let it be, it will work out.

I was a little disappointed that we left both backs walk... But I understand the decision and don't second guess it. I'm sure they tried to make a trade prior to outright releasing them. It's football. It's the business side of it.

I still full heatedly expect playoffs. Bottom line. 9 days from now it begins... Let's get ready for the ride of our lives

Why would both of those guys need a breather?

And why IF for some reason BOTH (as comical as that is) Doube Trouble needed rest why in the world is it essential for Cam and Tolbert to have a FB on the field?

Cam is most dangerous with a single RB in the backfield....Tolbert ran just fine in SD without a FB. So don't worry, if Double Trouble get winded splitting their carries....we are fine

Giving Double Trouble and Tolbert a breather is really not the problem,the concern would be we need a back to fill in in case either Williams or Stewart were injured.

Giving Double Trouble and Tolbert a breather is really not the problem,the concern would be we need a back to fill in in case either Williams or Stewart were injured.

If Stewart is hurt....

We have Cam, Williams and Tolbert....still not enough touches to go around.

We wouldn't need a full in. In that scenario Williams would actually be getting enough touches to almost justify his contract. Cam and Tolbert would still be giving him a light load compared to most featured RBs with a similar paycheck.

And if you had to have another RB to feel comfortable....you bring one off the practice squad.

Archived