• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clemens is a buffon

pstall

He was on Mike and Mike today and was talking about not getting HGH, he then goes " its common sense, my family has a history of heart disease, my brother in his late 40's had a heart attack and my stepfather died of heart disease."

STEPFATHER Rog? It's not contagious.

:leaving:

I know man. I have went from feeling sorry for him to just feeling used. I was one of the idiots in a Marlins jersey that gave him a standing ovation when he left Game 4 of the 2003 World Series in Florida. It really is ashame what happened to his career. Why all these guys don't take the Jason Giambi route, I'll never know. Own up to it, face the fire, save some face in the long run.

Now because it's so widespread, some writers are just caving in to vote these guys in because "everbody is doing it".

Lets see. I had several tests to take for investing licenses. Did I feel pressure to keep my job? umm yeah. Did I cheat? no

He was on Mike and Mike today and was talking about not getting HGH, he then goes " its common sense, my family has a history of heart disease, my brother in his late 40's had a heart attack and my stepfather died of heart disease."

STEPFATHER Rog? It's not contagious.

:leaving:

Heard that. Laughed me head off :lol:

(but what's a buffon?) :confused:

He just missed an o.

Happens to my wife when I'm feeling selfish.

Anyway, that interview was priceless. He started out during this whole thing as a giant douche, at least he is consistent.

While I get the Giambi comparison, his non-admission admission was sorta weak sauce too. I'm still waiting for someone to just say "Yeah, I totally did it. Like a horse man. Just like everybody else, and if it wasn't for you meddling kids I'd still be doing it."

Sadly, the testing will remain a step behind the designer drugs.

And the next frontier will be genetic manipulation that will likely be totally undetectable.

Build a better machine.

*sigh*

Archived