• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its cut day

Zod

What have I done that has pissed you off so bad? I don't ever fug with you and actually have respected u as a poster since I got here. Just trying to figure out why you've been fuggin with me lately.

I don't really care much that other people fug with me, I can take that... But someone that I respect that usually doesn't do this does make me wonder.

What have I done that has pissed you off so bad? I don't ever fug with you and actually have respected u as a poster since I got here. Just trying to figure out why you've been fuggin with me lately.

I don't really care much that other people fug with me, I can take that... But someone that I respect that usually doesn't do this does make me wonder.

sorry....just having fun. as much as you say you don't, i think you take things too seriously and personally around here or at the very least you make it seem that way. you make yourself an easy target because of it.

Archived