• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Rule

Panthers4lyfe

Just came to agreement, or i just saw it i should say.. each team can activate 1 player off IR during the season.. such as that we can activate Brandon Hogan at some point during the season if he can get healthy, or the steelers can activate Decastro.

i think this is a great rule, and could help us and other teams out throughout the season. I guess we could see Hogan this season after all

I wish the NFL rule was more like MLB. 30 day IR or 60 day IR or 4 games or 8 games or whatever. With the salary cap and only being able to carry 53 guys sometimes teams just dont carry enough players for all the injuries ( like us with LB last year). If you could bring back injured players 8 games later instead of losing him for the whole season, it would help GM managethe roster much better.

where'd you see this because i didn't see that and adam schefter certainly didn't say it lol

He most certainly did:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Only players with a "major injury" who are placed on Reserve/Injured after 4:00 p.m., New York time, on Tuesday, September 4, or thereafter during the season, will be eligible to be reactivated at a later time.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/241201159631691777

I had never heard of it until now. I'm sure once Rooney put the screws down on the NFLPA it was pushed through.

I don't keep track of the NFL legal rules competition NFLPA committee. Don't care.

I do care about getting a cheap shot in on the Steelers whenever possible, however.

Wrong again. This had been in the works for months, way before DeCastro got injured.

Where do you people come up with this bullshit?

you ain't gotta be such a douche towards people man, were all panthers fans i don't know what your problem is. and it got done today, it doesn't matter how long it was in the works. just matters they came to an agreement on it today

Archived