• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You're Welcome RGIII

TruCatzFan

Another pooty thread from TCF? Maybe... But hear me out on this one.

On behalf of Cam Newton, I would like to congratulate Mr. RG III himself. Why am I doing this? Well it's pretty simple actually. Without going through his numerous rookie records and all that it's very simple and to the point.

RG III is reaping ALL of the benefits that Cam Newton should be getting. He's getting the media coverage, the commercials, and the hype.

If Cam Newton had busted last year, you wouldn't even barely know who RG III is. Yeah, he win a Heisman, but so did Cam.

My point is that if had Cam had stunk up the place last year RG III would be an after thought at this point. All the hype and attention would be on Luck...

But, because Cam came out guns blazing, the media has dubbed RG III as "the next Cam Newton" though they won't admit it.

As we all already know, Cam has already changed the game. RG III and the hype of him is all around us, and it's because of Cam. The media wants so desperately for RG III to be the next Cam... But the reality is, there will be no "next" Cam... Just like there's not a "next" Jordan, next Tiger, or next Phelps.

Cam has already revolutionized the sport, the proof is in all the hype that surrounds RG III. It's too bad that in the end, they will realize that there won't be another Cam, and that RG III is just another fill in for the next news cycle until they talk about The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Meanwhile in Carolina, Cam sees the commercials, He'll will continue to work hard, and will prove all the doubters wrong. It will matter not if he broke any of his rookie records when he hoists his first Lombardi trophy in New Orleans come Feb!

Shut the fug up seriously. This is Panthers only. If it isn't stats, articles, trades, cuts, acquisitions or a topic regarding the Panthers then I don't give a fug.

You're also dangerously close to replacing fug as my most hated member.

Someone is jelly! His favorite quarterback isn't getting the attention he thinks he deserves so he tries to horn in on anothers spotlight. Yet again proving my point that many Panther fans have an inferiority complex about their team. I don't understand why you post about Washington so often. Weird.

It's true, there were no Cam commercials when he got drafted.

RGIII is every where, it's ridiculous. He was the #2 pick and I haven't seen one ad with Andrew Luck yet.

yeah its funny

after him and luck have a decent game everyone talks about how they have great futures

then i read them say Cam hasn't proven **** in the league besides 1 fluke year and is about to have a massive drop off. people really hate him

It's not just RG3. Weeden, Tannehill, Wilson and maybe even Luck wouldn't be getting starts right out of the gate if it wasn't for what Cam (and Dalton, to give him his due) did last year.

LMFAO! yeah because no other rookie quarterback has started before Cam (Dalton). And i thought you knew a thing or two about football.

Archived