• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we finally have one of the better O-lines in the NFL?

:eek:please do not speak this into existence!

simply say, "kalil, and everyone else... Let's hope we have no injuries."

Perhaps his statement will be played off then, and nothing will come to fruition.

I would like to think so.... all the starters are returning and this O-line unit helped propel one of the best RB combo attacks in the NFL

Gross- probowl / all pro player

Wharton- prowbowl calibre guard

Kalil- probowl calibre center

Vincent- bulldozing guard

Otah- probowl quality tackle

Depth can be great and it can also be overrated to some extent, but we will see when the season starts

Who is the current back up center.(at least on paper)

They may give UDFA Keith Gray a hard look during TC...He is the only other true center in camp. For him to make the roster, though, they might have to get rid of some guys who feel safe like Big Mac or Schwartz

Fox and Hurney should be given credit for how quickly they've restocked the oline cupboard with young talent.

and yes they're the best run blocking line in the nfl. unless otah turns into levi jones he's going to require a ludicrous contract

Fox and Hurney should be given credit for how quickly they've restocked the oline cupboard with young talent.

I agree, I just don't know how everyone is going to make the team this year. Cadogan, Big Mac, Schwartz, Gray and Davis will probably fight for 3 spots

Someone else pointed out that I can finally carry over a signature pic from last year :lol:

(I'm not dead convinced that I won't need to make a change at Right Guard though)

There was an article a little while back about how Hurney had learned the importance of a dominant O-Line from his days with the Redskins and "The Hogs". Over the past few years, he's worked to build the kind of line Fox wanted, and now we look to have it.

Archived