• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat Yas...on frank and buck

dpanthersman

I like Dan Patrick's show and think it's hilarious... Aside from the joking that constantly goes on, he does come straight forward and ask "those" questions, but who knows how that works out behind the scenes. Other than that, I can't say he gets into detailed sports talk. I think his show is very similar to Jim Rome and although I enjoy that show, I certainly don't listen to it for detailed sports talk (since they rarely go into that)...

I think David Glenn in Raleigh is much better at talking actual sports than the drama outside of the sport and the soap opera that takes place in or around the sport.

And I'll get crucified for this, but after having met the guy, I think Bomani Jones is one of the better shows I have heard... I think most people misunderstand the angle he might take or do not enjoy how he goes about getting his thoughts out there. But a very smart guy none-the-less... To look at how many degrees he has (2 masters and 1 bachelors), I feel like I've wasted my whole life doing nothing... lol

NFL radio on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio.

There are several segments worth listening to. Pat Kirwin in the afternoon on Moving the Chains is one of the best Xs and Os guy there is. He spend time explaining football lingo like 3 technique or gap assignments or whatever in understandable terms.

Gil Brandt on late hits knows more than just about anyone in the game. He can talk intelligently on just about any subject. It is worth the price of satellite to listen to them.

I hate sports talk radio. But I'll be damned if my radio is not tuned to sports talk almost 24/7. Every now and again I'll get an itch for a song. Other than that, it's on local sports talk or XM ESPN. I used to like Tony Bruno a little back in the day.

The Mac Attack guy is awful on 610 in the AM. But I still listen.

There are several segments worth listening to. Pat Kirwin in the afternoon on Moving the Chains is one of the best Xs and Os guy there is. He spend time explaining football lingo like 3 technique or gap assignments or whatever in understandable terms.

Gil Brandt on late hits knows more than just about anyone in the game. He can talk intelligently on just about any subject. It is worth the price of satellite to listen to them.

Well at least we agree on one thing. SIRIUS NFL radio is the bomb! Except Gil Brandt puts me to sleep and I hate Adam Schein. The best are Tim and Pat then Ross Tucker and Jim Miller.

Archived